CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

søndag 2. august 2015

Sketchy Colors #153 DT card




Happy Sunday:O)
I hope you are all having a great Summer, wherever you are.
It's time for a new challenge for you over at  Sketchy Colors. This time we want you to play with this sketch.


Our sponsor is Korthobby

I have made a card for a newborn boy:O)
The image is so adorable, and I have kept it non coloured.


To make this card:
Beige, White and Baby blue Bazzil
DP from Maja Design
Flowers, image and sentiment from Storyteller
Charm from Kort & Godt
Self adhessive pearls from Flourish with a bling

Ribbon and string from scrap
EK tools "Dotted  Scallop"
Cuttlebug embossing folder "D'vine Swirl"
Spellbinders "Deckled Edge Classic Ovals LG"
Marvy Corner Punch
Distress "Walnut Stain"





I like the baby cards to be simple, so I have only decorated the front.
Inside there is a stamped note; Det kom en liten prins, den søteste som fins.
(A prince arrived, as cute as could be)


This was what I had for you today. Do go over to Sketchy Colors
to get some more inspiration.

Thank you for stoppin' by my blog, have a great day.

Hugs and smiles from