CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

søndag 5. oktober 2014

Sketchy Colors #228 DT card:O)



It is Sunday and time for a new, fun challenge for you over at Sketchy Colors:O)
This week we have a colour challenge to play with:

Gray, Red and Brown



Our sponsor this week is Rick St. Dennis with 5 USD voucher.



Here is my play with the colour combo:O)



To make this card:
Gray Bazzill
Brown Carton
DP from Cosmo Cricket
Distress Ink "Vintage Photo" and "Walnut Stain"
Spellbinders "Labels Eleven"
MS "Laurel Leaf"
Sentiment from Ladybug and Friends
The cool Bowtie is from Fiberlab


Inspiration to this fold I found here:O)


 

 

 

I hope you got inspired to play along with us over at Sketchy Colors.

Thank you for stoppin' by  my blog today.

Now I am off to celebrate my youngest daughter's 9th birthday, boy do time fly!!!!
Have a great Sunday.

Hugs and smiles from


 


This card is entered here:
Scandinavia Paper Fun: Herre kort
Cute Card Thursday #341: Spots and Dots
The Pink Elephant #270: Anything Goes
The ABC Challenge: U for Unique