CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

fredag 17. juni 2011

My fifth Amber Ink project:O)





Happy Friday, my friends:O)))

This is my second post today, so do look further down to see my Sukkersött card!

***

My time as Torchbearer over at Amber Ink is almost over, boy did that month go fast!!!

Here is my fifth project.
I have played with the adorable digi stamps "Love Bug", sentiment "Love Bug" and digipaper behind the Love Bugs "Crackle Red on Black".

I have sewn the edge and heart by hand.

Added Heart shaped brads to the Ladybug just for the fun of it:O)



To make this card:
Paper: Red and Black Bazzil, DP "Indian Summer" from Basic Gray
Others: Ribbon, Brads and Dew Drops from my stash.


Next week I will pass the torch to a new torchbearer.
Do visit Amber Ink to look at her digi stamps, sentiments and i-papers!!

Thank you for stoppin' by, have a great weekend!!!

Hugs,





I have entered this card here:
Sketchy Colors #75 - The sketch
CRAFT Challenge #107 - Include Stitching
Creative Card Crew - Ribbons and Brads
Cute Card Thursday #169 - Birthstones! (Mine is Garnet)