CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

fredag 7. januar 2011

Sukkersött #107 - Your Prettiest Birthday card



WOOOHOOO it's Friday, weekend:O))))

We have a new challenge for you over at

Sukkersött

#107 - Make your prettiest birthday card!!!

Our sponsor this week is Stämpelkällan, and I have used "Vera på väg till kalas" (Vera going to her party) from their store.
I have coloured with watercolour pencils and blended with watertank brush.

I found the tutorial for this folding HERE.
It was fun to do, and I think it turned out quite pretty:OI

This is a Birthday card, so the sentiment on the front says "Happy Birthday",
and the sentiment inside says "A big and good birthday hug for you!"

To make this card:
Black Bazzil Basic
DP from Maja Design and My Mind's Eye (some "scrap" paper I had left)
Ribbon and roses from Kort & Godt
Black flower from North Star Stamps
Stickles "Golden Rot"
Distress Ink "Black Sot"
Geo Punch "Daisy"



I hope you want to join in on this week's Sukkersött challenge.
Get creative and show us your prettiest birthday card:O)

Thank you for stoppin' by.

Hugs,





I have entered this card here:
Anonyme Scrappere #13 - Bursdag
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday #146 - Out with the old! (DP)
Totally Gorjuss #61 - For someone special
Simon Says Stamps - New Beginnings