CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

mandag 10. januar 2011

Karen's Doodles #45 - Monochromatic



Welcome to my blog this Monday:O)
Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Monday is time for a new challenge over at

Karens' Doodles challenge blog

challenge #45 - Monochromatic

I love to work with brown tones, so that is why I went for a card in shades of brown:O)

The cute image I have used is "Sweep Me Off My Feet" from Karen's Doodles store.
I have coloured with watercolour pencils and watertank brush.

To make this card:
Brown Bazzil Basic
Dp from My Mind's Eye and Making Memories
Stickles "Icicle"
Ribbon from a local store
Pearls from Kort & Godt
Spellbinders Scelloped Heart and Decorative Photo Corner



If you are like me, love to make Monochromatic cards, come over to Karen's Doodles' challenge blog and join in on the fun.

Thank you for stoppin' by.

Have a wonderful week.

Hugs,





I have entered this card here:
Sketchy Colors #53 - Sketch by Lena Katrine
Bunny Zoe's Craft #8 - Love is in the air
Stamp Something - January Digi Day