CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

mandag 12. juli 2010

Squigglefly #57 DT - Christmas in July




It is Monday and time for a new challenge over at

Squigglefly #57 - Christmas in July

This is the first challenge for the new DT:O)

I have used the cute "Shybears Hanging on a Snowflake" designed by Lynne Stansbery over at Squigglefly.


To make this card:
Baby Blue Bazzil Basic
DPs from Creative Imaginations
Ribbons from my stash
Stickles "Crystal"
QK snowflake
Sentiment from Kort & Godt (Have a Blessed Christmas Celebration)



This is my third Christmas card for this year, so I am getting there, lol:O)

Why don't join in ont the fun this week over at

Squigglefly.

There are freebies for you to try out, and there are images for any occation.

Here is a sneak peak of one of the freebies. I will come back later today with the card;O)


Thank you for stoppin' by.

Hugs,




I have entered this card here:
Friday Sketchers #110 - Sketch
Cards For Men #14 - Christmas in July
Stampavie and More #101 - Sparkling