CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

mandag 5. juli 2010

Grand Opening Challenge for Squigglefly PCP - DTcard



Squigglefly has started a group over at Paper Craft Planet, and this week we have a Grand Opening Party, with freebies and lots of fun:O)

Follow THIS LINK and look at the challenge:O)
We want you to pick one of the DT cards and case it:O)


The cute image I have used is "Pheasant Surprise" designes by a new Squigglefly artist;

Revi Devi Paat


I found this template over at Sakkalo's blog, and I know this is a folding I will use often:O)



To make this card:
Baby Blue Bazzil Basic
DPs from Teresa Collins Designs and Creative Imaginations
Pearls and ribbon from my stash
Sentiment (Congratulations) from Kort og Godt

Stickles "Black Diamond"



Hope you get to have a look at our new PCP group this week. There are freebies and fun, and great prizes to win.
I'm looking forward to see your case of a DT card:O)

Thank you for stoppin' by.

Hugs,




I have entered this card here:
Dare U 2 Digi #41 - The Great Outdoors