CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

lørdag 19. juni 2010

Kenny K. meets Cute Card Thursday





This cool Golf dude is a freebie, in June,over at Kenny K's store.

He is coloured with watercolour pencils and blended with watertank brush.


My 10 year old son was going to a birthday party again today, and of cause he had to have a card.
This image is too cool, and I just had to use him.



I found a great sketch over at

Cute Card Thursday #117 - Sketch by Claudia

*****
Blue Bazzil Basic
DP from Prima
Magic Mesh, flower and button from my stash
The sentiment, Congratulation, is from Kort & Godt



I have some exciting news to tell you too!!!!!:O)
Last December I got a mail from Squigglefly telling me I had made it to their Autumn 2010 DT:O)
So from July untill the end of December I will be designing for Squigglefly every other Monday:O)

Some DTs come and some ends;O)


Thank you for stoppin' by.

Hugs,