CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

lørdag 29. mai 2010

Thinking of you - KLM Digital Design DT



It is Saturday and the sun is shining:O) I hope you are all having a brilliant day.

This beatuiful image is "Decorative Doorway" from KLM Digital Designs,
and I have coloured it with watercolour pencils and blended with watertank brush.


To make this card:

Dark pink Bazzil Basic
DPs from Prima
Ribbon from my stash
Flowers and pearls are from Kort & Godt
The sentiment is made on my computer
Corners are punched using a part of a small flower punch.
Distress Ink "Vintage Photo"


I have entered this card here:

Papertake Weekly #41 - Sketch

The Pink Elephant #68 - They want ORANGE to be the focal colour on the card

*****


There are new Clear Stamps available in the KLM Digital Design Store, go over to have a look, they are beautiful;O)

Thank you for stoppin' by:O) I will have an other card up later this afternoon, hope to see you then.

Hugs,