CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

tirsdag 4. mai 2010

KLM Digital Designs DT card



I have had a buzzy weekend, so it has been quite quiet here:O)
But I am still here;O)


This cute bunny is from "Easter Bunny Collection" from KLM Digital Designs.
I think it so cute, and that it is perfect for "Friend card" too.

I have coloured with watercolour pencils and blended with watertank brush.


I also want to share with you that I get to showcase KLM Digital Design's images for four new months:O) So I will be on their DT untill the end of September, WOOOHOOO:O)



To make this card:

Moss-green Bazzil Basic
DPs are from K&Company

Lace, ribbon, small roses and charm are from my stash.
Sentiment is from Stampin'Up.


I have entered this card here:

Stamp With Fun #57 - Friends

Stamp Something - Sketch Something

Dare You 2 Digistamp #36 - Flowers

Kort o Mania #16 - Stamped image and metall charm


Thank you for stoppin' by today:O)

Hugs,