CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

fredag 7. mai 2010

Karen's Doodles Kids Challenge #5 - DT with Pernille 4,5 years



My little daughter, Pernille, and I have been playing again, and here is my DT card for

Karen's Doodles Kids challenge #5

- Make a "Thank you" card for a teacher

I have used the cute boy from Karen's Doodles "Thank you set - Boy"
Coloured with watercolour pencils and blended with watertank brush.


To make this card:

Gray Bazzil Basic
DPs from
Ribbon, flowers, brad and charm are from my stash.


Here is Pernille 4,5 years' card, do stop by HER BLOG to give her some love too:O)


Hope you find some time to play along with a child you know, and join in with the fun over at

Karen's Doodles Kids.

Thank you for stoppin' by, have a brilliant weekend.

Hugs,




The sketch for this card I found over at
Sunday Sketch & Stamp #27 - Ger's Sketch
I Love Digi #6 - Thank you card