CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

torsdag 1. april 2010

Phindy's Place meets Double Dutch and Stamp with Fun



Over at Phindy's Place PCP group I found a great challenge:

Multi-Tasking Challenge

They want us to make two or more different projekts using the same Phindy image, how fun is that?

I have used "Mrs. Comfy on Vacation" coloured with watercolour pencils and blended with watertank brush.

I have used the sketch over at Stamp With Fun #52 for the green card

and the sketch over at Double Dutch #40 for the brown card.


To make this card I have used Cream Bazzil Basic
DPs from Bo Bunny and Daisyd's

Ribbon and flowers are from stash.

Handwritten sentiment.




*****

To make this card, using the sketch over at Double Dutch, I have used;

Brown Bazzil Basic
DPs from Heritage, Sense, Efco and My Mind's Eye.

Gem Hearts, lace and Dress charm are from my stash.

The sentiment on the front says "Happy Birthday"
It is from "Siddisplata" from Norh Star Stamps

The sentiment inside the card says

"You are never too old to dream new dreams"


Thank you for looking.

I will be back later with the Karen's Doodles Blog Hop info:O)

Hugs,