CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

mandag 8. februar 2010

A Karen's Doodles DT card - Fairy Fun



Second post today.

Here is my Karen's Doodles DT card for today:O)

The cute image is "Fairy Fun"

I have coloured with watercolour pencils and blended with watertank brush.

I have entered this card to four challenges:

Quixotic Challenge #12 - I Believe in Fairies

Crafty Creations Challenge #53 - Wings

Kort O Mania #10 - Lag på Lag (Layers)

Sketchy Colors #10 - Sketch


For this Easel card I have used:

Olive green Bazzil Basic
DP is from Prima Marketing

Corners are punched with Geo Punch "Lace"
The cute butterflies are punched with Matha Stewart "Royal Butterfly"

I have added some Stickles "Star Dust" here and there.

I made the sentiment on my computer.

Flowers and ribbon are from stash.
I have coloured the red on the big, white flower with watercolour pencil.


You can find this cutie and many more over at Karen's Doodles.

Thank you for looking.

Hugs,