CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

søndag 15. november 2009

Fairy Land Dreams Challenge #1



Fairy Land Dreams has their first challenge going on over at Paper Craft Planet

- Whimsical Christmas

For inspiration we were given this cute image, and we are supposed to
create a bright, whimsical Christmas item.

Since I am into making Christmas cards right now, and have a lot left to make,
I made a Whimsical Christmas card:O)

The image is one of Jennifer's adorable images. You can see the rest of her collection here.
I have coloured with watercolour pencils and watertank brush.

The star behind the image is folded using this tutorial:O)

Papers I have used for this card:
Burgudy Bazzil Basic
DP's from Dream Street Papers and Daisyd's

Flower and snowballs are from stash.

The sentiment inside my card is from Kort og Godt.

I am going to put a picture of my children on the right.

On the back my signature stamp.

This is the second card today:O) Hope you liked it.

Have a great week.